Thank you for your interest in CrossPointe Christian Academy. When you are ready to move forward, the following describes the steps toward CrossPointe enrollment. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you as you train your children in academic excellence with a biblical worldview.
- Application for Admission
- Parent Support Agreement
- Code of Conduct and Standard of Dress
- Submit non-refundable application fee
- Submit completed application, Parent Support Agreement and Code of Conduct
- mail to CrossPointe Christian Academy, Attention: Admissions 5224 Hollonville Road, Williamson, Georgia 30292
- Fill out the first page of the Transcript Request form and submit to perspective student's current school.
- Fill out the top section of the Confidential Reference Form and give to current Principal, Guidance Counselor, or Current Teacher to complete. Once reference is completed by one of the above, the respondent should mail forms directly to the school.
- After all admission paperwork is received, a school representative will contact you to set up testing and an interview appointment.
- Written notification of acceptance status will be sent by mail or email within 10 business days