Bible Instruction and Biblical Worldview
CrossPointe Christian Academy's goal for Bible instruction and integration of a Biblical worldview are:
- 1. To teach the Bible as God's Word and as completely true. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- 2. To encourage the integration of Biblical principles into each academic discipline. (Prov 4:7, Prov 1:7)
- 3. To encourage the integration of Biblical principles into each extra and co-curricular programs. (Col 3:17)
- 4. To encourage the students to have a confidence in the transforming grace of Christ in their lives. (2 Peter 3:18)
- 5. To encourage personal academic excellence and excellence in all activities and programs. (Col 3:23)
- 6. To teach and demonstrate the reliance on and effectiveness of prayer. (James 5:16)
- 7. To encourage a responsibility to God for self. (Gal 6:5)
- 8. To encourage the use of abilities, gifts and talents in service to others. (1 Peter 4:10)
- 9. To be an example of Christ to others. (1 Cor 11:1)
Chapel occurs weekly at both the elementary and the middle and high school. Chapel services are conducted by local pastors and speakers from the surrounding area and represent many denominations that hold to CrossPointe's statement of faith. Chapels are presented at the developmental level of the audience and are intended to encourage students in a daily relationship with Christ.
Biblical Model for Communicating Concern
Following the principles found in Matthew 18, any problem or concern you may have should be raised promptly and in a respectful, constructive manner with the class teacher or member of staff responsible for the area or action you are concerned about. This Biblical model is the surest foundation for the best outcome.
Service to Others
CrossPointe students are encouraged to use their gifts, talents and abilities to serve others. School-wide service projects are part of the calendar each year. Service hours are part of CrossPointe's graduation requirements.View the embedded image gallery online at: